Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"One little person, giving all of her time to peace, makes news. Many people giving some of their time, can make history" ~Peace Pilgrim

So great to see so many people come out and support the Children's Miracle Network!  National Pancake day was so much fun! My day started with an interview with Y 107.7 and then some classy yet sassy meet and greet! I continued my day with serving pancakes and then becoming the I-HOP hostess for quite some time! I met some wonderful workers and had a blast taking pictures, talking to people, and having fun with the community while supporting a great cause.  By the end of it all, I had a wonderful I HOP meal with my roommates and best friends Ariel and Alexa! I'm truly blessed to be surrounded by people who support me and the causes I'm advocating!

"Live and work to make a difference, to make things better, even the smallest things.  Give full consideration to the rights and interests of others.  No business is successful, even if it flourishes , in a society that does not care for or about its people."

                                                              ~Eugene C. Dorsey



Keep Smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment