Friday, August 26, 2011

Kansas City Freedom Festival

So Fierce! 

This summer I attended the Kansas City Freedom Festival! I was able to meet and greet and talk to all the different vendors! I ate some real freedom food aka chicken fingers and fries! So with flair and big hair I greeted all the guests on the main stage! I talked about my journey and the opportunities Miss Greater Kansas City has given me! In addition, I introduced many bands and Mayor Sly James! He was such a friendly, nice guy! Also a shout out to my new friends Nick Mast and Amber Hicks! I met the kindest people at this festival and really enjoyed being a part of the weekend! Also, it was a lot of fun listening to Dionne Warwick- even though she didn't want a picture....? haha! 

Carolyn~ 







No comments:

Post a Comment